Milly’s Pantry COVID-19 MessageOur 19 Main Street storefront, The Pinwheel Market, is NOW OPEN! In accordance with CDC and state guidelines, we have enhanced our cleaning and sanitation procedures and implemented certain safety elements to create a comfortable environment for our visiting customers.
- We’ve limited our business hours to Thursday through Saturday, 10am-4pm
- We’ve closed our lunch service but our drink and dessert bar are open, as well as our local vendor and artisan merchandise
- We’ve increased the frequency of sterilizing and disinfecting
- We’ve posted signage informing visiting customers that face shields are required before entering the store
- We’ve provided hand sanitization areas and free face masks for customers
- We’ve highlighted floor spacing to allow for social distancing
- We’ve removed instore seating and adopted a ‘take-out only’ approach to our service
- All staff and Market volunteers wear protective masks and use hand sanitizer between services
- We’ve installed counter top and payment location plexiglass shields
- We’ve reviewed with all staff and volunteers on all food safety practices, with enhanced state guidelines on COVID-19
- We monitor staff and volunteers for signs of any type of illness and encourage them to return or stay home if ill
If you need information with emergency resources, Milly’s Pantry Programming or The Pinwheel Market, you can e-mail email@example.com or call 315-694-7350.